The Home screen is the central interface from which you can navigate to various sections of the application.
In addition to the Issues section as described here, from the Home screen the user can navigate to other sections of the application:
- Issues: This is the main section of the application from which all issues are managed.
- Projects: This section is used to manage projects and project members.
- Reports: Reports for various criteria are generated from this section. Reports can be saved as documents in this section.
- Dashboard: This section is used to view important statistics, along with charts, that are specific to the logged-in user
- Administration: In this section, the Account Administrator manages all users and their roles/rights.
- Configuration: This section is managed by the Administrator to customize the application for specific use.
- Settings: On iOS mobile devices, set preferences, notifications and other settings.
To go to the page, click on the respective link.