- Switch to the Linked Issue tab.
- Click on the Plus sign.
- On the new window that appears, click in the Link Type field and select a link type.
- Click the Search button to search the Issue with which the current issue is to be linked. Note that a user can link to a Closed issue only for link types Duplicate and Related.
- Enter notes, if desired, at the Notes field.
- Click on the Link button to link the active issue with the selected issue.
- A user can edit the link comment or delete an existing linking relationship.