On this screen, a user can manage notification subscriptions to issues. Based on preference, the user can select the issues for which notifications should be triggered. For example, a user may choose to be informed if an issue has been updated or closed.
A user can even set reminders to be continually reminded of an issue which is not yet closed or which is still due.
Setting up the Notifications:
- Click on the slide bar next to the various choices available to select the instances on which the user wants to be notified.
- Click on the Done button to save the settings.
Setting up Reminder
- Click the slide bar to select the instances on which the reminder is needed. System prompts to set the reminder frequency by displaying the Set Reminder window.
- Set the frequency of the reminder which can be in Hours, Days or Weeks.
- Enter a numeric value in the adjacent field to define the time intervals for the reminder. Click OK to return to the main window.
- Click Done on the main window to save the reminder setting.