Personalizing Issue Dashboard
By default, when clicking on the Issue Dashboard, the system generates the dashboard displaying the Issues with open status of all projects.
To personalize the view, set the view as required and make it the default, if required.
- Select the required project for which the View is to be created by clicking on the Project link.
- Drag any of the column(s) to group the issue list by that column.
- Use the status filter to only see the issues with selected status.
- Click on the Save as button.
- On the window that appears:
- Enter the name with which the view is to be saved.
- Share it with all users, or make it available to self, by selecting the option accordingly by clicking on the Share link.
- Click on the Default slide bar to make the settings default, if required.
- Click on the Save button.
- The view saved here gets listed under the Private or Shared View option on the Manage View window that appears when clicking the Manage button. The window also displays the system-defined views. Whenever a dashboard is generated using this view, it will display the information as per the settings defined here. That is, it will display the issues with the selected status for the selected project in the defined grid view.